The idea of Liberal Arts Education is exceptionally new to India; we before now have a few universities like Ashoka, Symbiosis, and Jindal offering Liberal Arts Education. On the other hand, the number is way too little for a countryside the same as populated as India.
Krea University seems exceptionally close to Ashoka University - an exceedingly successful Liberal Arts College. Former RBI Governor and Krea Academic Council’s member Raghuram Rajan has before now spoken about how the university will promote debate and will make an effort to beat the standards set next to Ashoka University.
The university does without a doubt look hopeful. Their educational council includes a number of of the finest academicians in the world (like Raghuram Rajan - Professor at UChicago Booth School of Business and Manjul Bhargava -Padma Bhushan Awardee, Harvard Scholar); at the same time as their governing council have several of the best businessmen in India (Mr. Sajjan Jindal and Mr. Anand Mahindra)
Accordingly, is the University good? It’s too early to tell with confidence. Nevertheless, we can indubitably make predictions. If this institution of higher education manages to capture outstanding students for its batch, starts exchange programs in the company of reputed overseas universities, recruits experienced professors, and has the enthusiasm of coming out to be great, it will without doubt give Ashoka a hard-hitting fight at the top.
Krea University Admission Procedure
Krea University follows a two-stage thorough and holistic admission procedure. The primary stage starts by way of the application screening of the candidates intended for all programmes. Some of the facts interrelated to UG, PG and PhD admission are as follows:
· The admission to UG programmes is on the basis of merit.
· The shortlisted applicants are called for Krea Immersive Case (KIC) wherein the candidate's by and large aptitude is assessed for ultimate selection
· The MBA admission is based on an applicant's score in XAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ GRE
· The shortlisted applicants are invited intended for a Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview round which decides their ultimate admission status
· The University carries out a Research Ability Test meant for PhD aspirants
· Applicants qualifying the test are further called intended for a PI round for ultimate selection
Krea University offers you:
· The prospect to co-create matchless Interwoven Learning approach
· The opportunity to play a vital role in institution building and be part of the mounting education break in India
· The advantages commensurate with most excellent practices in the industry
· The self-sufficiency to follow your research objectives
· Unwavering dedication to educational freedom in publishing, teaching & research, at the same time as defined by the University guiding principles
· Top of the line admin support to make sure a smooth everyday working environment
· The ambition is not to teach students what they before now know but to make students learn a bit up-to-the-minute.
· Krea is the archetype of education. Krea not only makes available quality education but will also set up you for the modern world. Krea makes available you with the prospect to look at different disciplinaries.
· Talking about the faculties, every one of them is an expert in his or her own field. Every faculty is equipped with enough knowledge to teach a course outside their field of expertise. Every faculty is a champion of an interdisciplinary approach.
Our admission experts have resounding success with KREA University admission process. Connect with an expert to prepare for the specialised admission process.